Step by step
- In November 2015, we expand, doubling the number of our subsidiary’s team and increasing warehouse and storage capacity to 450 sqm.
- In September 2012, "Mueller International Exhibit Services Inc." is founded in Apopka, Florida, combining German planning and project management in our own warehouse and workshop. Our subsidiary enables us to be close-by, operate even more easily on American grounds and offer more convenient services for our European and US customers.
- In August 2011, the company equally moves to March-Hugstetten, right next to the warehouse, close to motorway A5.
- In July 2011, a new warehouse is opened in March-Hugstetten due to expansion of the business.
- In January 2011, Müller Messebau GmbH is founded and Harald Müller Messebau transfers into the new limited company in July, thus expanding international operations. As Müller Messebau GmbH's joint chief executives, Matthias Glaser and Daniel Spatz are now responsible for the business.
- In 1993, Müller Messebau is set up by Harald Müller as a traditional exhibition construction business.